VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my daughters 2004 NB Convertible 2.0 with 6 speed auto/triptronic. Car has 87K miles and is a loaded GLS with heated leather seats, PW, PL, etc. Everything works except for the A/C switch which has the common problem of the fan only working on setting 4 while the AC compressor shuts down on setting 4. New tires, recent brakes, timing belt and water pump done. Baby Blue with black top and gray interior. Pics coming soon. $6900 B/O Located in Northern CA.

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,148 Posts
Selling my daughters 2004 NB Convertible 2.0 with 6 speed auto/triptronic. Car has 87K miles and is a loaded GLS with heated leather seats, PW, PL, etc. Everything works except for the A/C switch which has the common problem of the fan only working on setting 4 while the AC compressor shuts down on setting 4. New tires, recent brakes, timing belt and water pump done. Baby Blue with black top and gray interior. Pics coming soon. $6900 B/O Located in Northern CA.
Your daughters convertible is amazing! I just bought one last week, or I would be calling you up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts