NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Driving Enthusiast
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up For Grabs

Eibach lowering springs. Bought them used. Never put them on my car. I think they have roughly 30k miles on them.
$150 shipped

HID Retrofit kit. Projectors/Ballasts/Igniters/Direct plug Wiring Harness/Headlight Passthrough wire/Bulbs. This is basically a complete kit to put HIDs in your beetle or other VW. You'll obviously need to do a little work inside the headlight to make it work, but everything you need is here. Everything works perfectly. The projectors have been slightly modified, but should only make it easier to put them in your beetle headlights.
$350 OBO Shipped.

I'm open to acceptable offers on anything, but I think the prices are fair. Please PM me about anything, it's easier for me to keep up with, I'll update the thread if anything sells.
Thanks

Also if you're near Jacksonville, FL, I'm willing to drive short distances to deliver or meet up.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Is the euro rear fog still available? If so, I'm definitely interested.

·
New Member Revisited
177 Posts
Dash kit

Hello!
You definitely have a good assortment of quality parts.

I'm curious if you would be interested in selling just the Beetle Dash Kit?

If so, shoot me a message, I'd like to discuss it further.

Thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
184 Posts
PayPal sent for the Euro Rear Fog!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Cool, thanks. Sent ya a PM with my e-mail in case ya need it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Got the euro rear fog today. Looks GREAT! Many Thanks.

Bump for a very good seller!!

·
Yeah its yellow. So what?
107 Posts
That HID "kit" looks obsenely over-done... My HIDs went in with just the bulb swap... I also drilled out a port for the wires in the back (black plastic) cover and mounted my ballasts in the empty gap next to the fender wall. I wouldn't mind swapping out the eCode projector housing for something a little clearer, but wow...

And as for anyone wondering how hard it would be to take apart the headlight assembly, my 03 was simple. A few clips and I had full access to everything I could ever want. Granted, I also used a heat gun to take off the front clear plastic so I could tint the housing black with some spray. But that's completely un-necessary for this swap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts