NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have some 3 monsoon and 3 nonmosoon beedle cd players new with code all..send me a private message if u are looking for one..if u want to email me [email protected]
also just got 1 cd player with white back lite for the beetle turbo s beetle

ALSO HAVE THE 6 DISC CHANGERS FOR THE ARM REST 03-05 BEETLE-CONVERTIBLE

·
Registered
11 Posts
Interested in a non-monsoon unit, but also have questions on the Sat option button. It would be nice to eliminate both my add-on Sirius radio box and the adapter box to the CD changer connector. Or even just the adapter box...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
u can remove what u want with this cd player indash u cant use the cd changer and the xm is built in to the radio...have any more question send me a email to [email protected]

acheney said:
Interested in a non-monsoon unit, but also have questions on the Sat option button. It would be nice to eliminate both my add-on Sirius radio box and the adapter box to the CD changer connector. Or even just the adapter box...

·
Registered
867 Posts
So all that would be needed is the radio and an XM antenna?

Also is there no changer or aux in capability with the sat radio?

Do you have any Sirius units or just XM?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
macdave said:
So all that would be needed is the radio and an XM antenna?

Also is there no changer or aux in capability with the sat radio?

Do you have any Sirius units or just XM?
from what im reading its built in but im going to see my partner at the dealer to find out tomorrow forsure

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FineExampl said:
You might still need an XM receiver to go with the head unit though wouldnt you??? I mean if the car isn't equipped for sat...eh...i dunno.
will find out all specs tomorrow 100%

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Billsbug said:
How much for the Monsoon? I'll pay you, or anyone else on the ORG, an extra $100 if u can convert the blue led's to white backlighting...:D

sent u a private message and all see if this guy i know can do the light thats a tuff one

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GatorBeetle said:
Might be interested in a non-monsoon depending on price and the response to the XM questions.

the cd players satelite button can be used with any carrier i thought it was built in but its not u use who u want..sent u a pm..

·
Registered
867 Posts
1beetle said:
the cd players satelite button can be used with any carrier i thought it was built in but its not u use who u want..sent u a pm..

Is the Sat receiver box a VW Specific part, or some kind of standard interface?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts