VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never thought I'd sell this but buying a house so some dreams have to be let go. For Sale genuine vwms beetle rsi wide body kit. The kit has been modified but can be taken back to oem condition. Front turn signals shaved and fenders molded to bumpers for cleaner look. Has lower wing upper wing currently in transport from Germany. Email me [email protected] for pics. Asking price is 4k but willing to negotiate. These kits are increasingly becoming harder to get. Bought from vwms in the UK in 2006 cost 8k with shipping.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Where did you source the spoiler? Mind to share? Via PM maybe?

Keep the kit man.. You can get 4k other way in no time.
I was in same situation when I bought a house but got a part time job and gone through it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Can your buddy ship parts from ebay.de for me? Those sellers just won't ship to USA. :banghead:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm the one who found the spoiler I live in Pennsylvania as well. The seller in germany was nice enough to work with him.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I'm the one who found the spoiler I live in Pennsylvania as well. The seller in germany was nice enough to work with him.
Ahh..I see. I thought you were in Germany. I try to get seller there to ship me some RSI accessary but they are just not nice enough. Heehee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts