Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! :d

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP again. lowered price: $38 buys and ships it! ;)

·
a.k.a. porkchopzz4
890 Posts
Oh lordy, not this again. :)

Bump for an honest Iowan. :)

·
strange things are afoot
1,535 Posts
do you take credit card paypal? seriously interested.

altho, I am curious about what your car has that this manual isnt going to cover>? you have an 01 2.0 which is the same in every way except the outside mirrors as a 98-99 would be. might be a slight difference in your secondary air pump on your motor... but that is a minor thing.

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eeyore said:
do you take credit card paypal? seriously interested.

altho, I am curious about what your car has that this manual isnt going to cover>? you have an 01 2.0 which is the same in every way except the outside mirrors as a 98-99 would be. might be a slight difference in your secondary air pump on your motor... but that is a minor thing.
good point. i don't know really. i found that i don't use it much and if i am going to have one, i'd rather have the correct one. it's a little too technical for me. plus, i need the money. someday, when i have more $$$, i will opt for the "correct" book, buy the haynes, or maybe buy the CD or something. right now, it's sitting un-used on top of my fridge.

and sorry, no, i don't take paypal credit card payments. to do so, i'd have to migrate my account (permanently) to a premier account and then i get charged to accept those kinds of payments. i will accept cash, check or paypal from your bank account though. ;)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Porkchop said:
Oh lordy, not this again. :)

Bump for an honest Iowan. :)
thanks justin. and oh yes, this again! :p

·
I like yours too!
764 Posts
manual

;) I'll trade ya a large harris pizza and a half dozen Maid-Rites for the manual.............:rolleyes: Just kiddin.....Have a fun Day

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
buglover said:
;) I'll trade ya a large harris pizza and a half dozen Maid-Rites for the manual.............:rolleyes: Just kiddin.....Have a fun Day
hey there you! i didn't recognize you without the avatar. ;) as for the trade, i'll take it! sign me up!

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hhoowwiiee said:
I'll buy it if Eeyore doesn't want it. Send me a PM, ok?
i've asked him. if i don't hear anything in a day, it's yours.

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eeyore said:
Go ahead and sell it babe, I dont need it immediately. :) :hug:
thank ya'. will do! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts