NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Same Name, New Parts
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a one off center dash single gauge pod completely plug and play oem fit, finished in flat black. Perfect for boost gauge, it fits the standard size gauges.

Price 200$

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Very nice looling piece! If it weren't quite so pricey I would jump on it. Great place for a Boost Gauge.

·
Same Name, New Parts
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
considering at least 40$ for center dash piece and 10-15$ for universal gauge pod then add a can of primer and a can of paint, sand paper, filler etc see where you end up.

that doesn't include the time to make it,

plus theres not another one out there like it.

thanks for the bump :D

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
considering at least 40$ for center dash piece and 10-15$ for universal gauge pod then add a can of primer and a can of paint, sand paper, filler etc see where you end up.

that doesn't include the time to make it,

plus theres not another one out there like it.

thanks for the bump :D
Oh, I have no doubt that there is a lot of time and effort put into that piece and if I had the money I would probably buy it.
It's a great looking piece and I wish I would be talented enough to be able to make such a masterpiece.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Bump for a One of a Kind item :bigthumb:

I do have one question. How does the gauge stay put in there?
Is there some sort of bracket it slides into?

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I have an Autometer Boost Gauge but haven't installed it yet since I haven't found a suitable pod yet. I have a Universal Mounting bracket but I really don't want to drill into my dash or other area just to mount the gauge. I was thinking of using some velcro and some Zip ties and install it on the steering column which I may still do if I don't get your gauge pod.
Just can't afford $150 on a pod right now. Need a timing belt kit more than a gauge pod. Otherwise I would grab it in a heartbeat. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts