·
Registered
15,839 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Our stuff is for the 2.0T, not 1.8T. Sorry for any confusion :eek:

I'm not sure whether the MKIV FMIC would work on a Beetle, we've never tried. I don't have any of those in stock, and won't have any for a while.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Well, a good portion of the people here are New Beetle MARK IV platform based owners here (1998-2011); SO, please let us know what exhaust systems and other accessories you have will work for us. The new beetle is essentially; a Mark IV Golf/GTI; so, your exhaust systems should work for us. Please get with your tech people and let us know; what you have available for the New Beetle community! Thanks! :)

All of this; should potentially work for our cars, please confirm and this could open up allot of potential sales and you should change your website, to reflect this and drive sales for your products! This seems to be a common issue in the VW tuning industry; the new beetle is left out but being that it is basically a Golf/GTI things usually work for it.

http://www.drivespm.com/category-s/1816.htm

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Bill, I appreciate your kindness. :)

From what I've gathered our downpipe is applicable to years '00-'05. Everything from the aforementioned page you listed is available except catbacks and cat replacements at this time.

Street DP kitss are $392, track $298.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
So, are you guys; willing to make a 3" turbo back exhaust for a New Beetle with a 1.8T or do you only make what you offer on your website? I'm assuming it would be very close to a Mark IV GTI with a 1.8T. Any idea or info? Did you guys; ever sell them in the past? If there was enough demand or a group buy; would you develop such a product? How does one; get your r/d dept; to develop something your customers want or have a demand for?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts