NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sale is for the convertible boot cover only (not the car). This is the cover that covers the roof when it is down.
This cover was included with the Canadian Limited Edition Silver/Red New Beetle that was released in 2009. The car was 1 of 130 made for Canada and distributed across Canada. The American equivalent is the Blush Edition NBC.
Unfortunately the car was sold but the cover for the the convertible roof was kept. It was used only on a few rare occasions.
It is in good-excellent condition and would be a great addition to make your car unique.
More pictures can be forwarded to you, should you be interested, please email me at [email protected]. Also should you have any questions or concerns about the product, please don't hesitate to contact or ask me.
I will only ship to Canada & the U.S. using the Canadian(& American) postal services. Unfortunately it is not as cheap to ship things in Canada as it is the U.S. so please do not expect shipping to be cheap, nor should you expect any bells or whistles from the service provided by Canada Post.
Should you be interested in this convertible top cover, please don't hesitate to contact me for shipping rates. I will need your City, Province/State & area/zip code to obtain the most accurate shipping rate for you.
Serious buyers only. All sales final to the best offer.
Although in excellent condition, this product is not new, I am not selling it as new therefore there are no returns or exchanges.
I will except Paypal and money orders only as form of payment no other options are available at this time.
Thank you for looking at sale..
Have a wonderful day!

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
p/m and email sent! No s/a comments guys!

M.:)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Done Deal!

Finally, done, done and done! Got it in the mail, day before yesterday!

:reindeer: :xmas: :frosty: Christmas come early for Morav! :frosty: :xmas: :reindeer:

Anybody sees any red interior trim, seats, door panels, rear panels, dash grab handle, console pad, Dark Red Take5s, etc, or part outs with same, FS, let me know. AFAIK only the Blush and Dark Flint Editions. Looking ahead, going to start collecting replacement parts.

Thanks for all the help this last year in helping me try to locate one of these! And especially for the efforts put forth by lil.smartie, kellyyysayss, Evanrude and several others who went way above and beyond!

M.

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Finally, done, done and done! Got it in the mail, day before yesterday!

:reindeer: :xmas: :frosty: Christmas come early for Morav! :frosty: :xmas: :reindeer:

Anybody sees any red interior trim, seats, door panels, rear panels, dash grab handle, console pad, Dark Red Take5s, etc, or part outs with same, FS, let me know. AFAIK only the Blush and Dark Flint Editions. Looking ahead, going to start collecting replacement parts.

Thanks for all the help this last year in helping me try to locate one of these! And especially for the efforts put forth by lil.smartie, kellyyysayss, Evanrude and several others who went way above and beyond!

M.
Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!

Now what are you gonna spend a year looking for???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts