NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mud Bug
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken off my NBT shortly after I bought it. Have been sitting inside since early June. I'm in Pullman, WA but moving back home to Renton/Woodinville, WA (haven't decided if I'm going to live with my parents or fiance). I don't really have plans for them and I don't want to be stuck with them forever, so I figured now is probably a good time to try and sell (or trade for something I can use in winter).

Minor curbing on two wheels, picture included is of worst spot so you can see it's not horrible. Must have been the curbfinding wheel for the previous owner.

Tires are Toyo Proxies, 225/45/R17. At least 90% wear remaining on two tires, other two were probably on the front for too long and are more worn. Pictures included of worst (3rd down pic) and best (last pic).

Center caps are fully intact and included.

If you're willing to pay shipping I'm open to it, otherwise I'd prefer a buyer in WA (best case scenario on the route home from Pullman ;))

Make an offer, would like $300 or trade for steels with 5x100 bolt pattern. Other suitable winter wheels and all offers considered.

Attachments

·
2,646 Posts
I wish you were closer! I'm looking for some OEM 17's that would look good on my Mk. 4 GTI and I have OEM 15" and/or 16" steelies w/ OEM hubcaps as part trade...oh well. Good luck!

·
Mud Bug
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a bummer! Where are you located exactly? I'll be making a trip to CA at Christmas if you're in OR or CA (and willing to wait until then haha)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
wawalker is in Ohio. :eek:

I like my Daytonas. You didn't? :(

·
Mud Bug
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, that's a little out of my way...

And I liked them just fine, I simply found a set that I liked better ;)

·
Want to do a drive.
1,791 Posts
If I didn't already have a extra set of rims sitting here I'd make you an offer. The wife doesn't want more here:p.

·
Mud Bug
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels are sold. Few weeks ago, actually. Going to go on another bug being fixed up by a dad for his daughter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts