NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Accidentally posted it in the wrong forum..

This car is ABSOLUTELY fantastic. Drives great, get's more looks than it probably deserves :laugh:, and waaaaay cooler than driving a Jetta :beer: Has won countless awards, daily driven, and will NOT attract guys (unless, of course, you want it to).

REVO Stage 2 Tune
2.5" CB Exhaust
Greddy FMIC
Turbo XS BOV
AWE Stg 4 Cluth/6lb Flywheel
Neuspeed Short Shifter
Short Ram Intake
Timing belt done at 83k
Raxles drivers and passengers done at 83k

42 Draft Designs Interior LED Kit
6k Hids
OEM Black Magic Pearl Roof/Mirror Cap
Shaved Hood, and Hatch
Interior dash pieces painted, with boost gauge molded in center
Pioneer Avic-N3/Navigation/DVD/iPod/CD

All black interior plastic pieces with headliner wrapped in black suede

Air Lift XL Front struts with Lifestyle rears (B+G rear shocks), Air Lift Autopilot digital management
BRAND NEW (less than 500 miles): Rotiform NUE 18x8.5 et 35 (Nitto NeoGen 215/40/18), 18x9.5 et 35 (Nitto NeoGen 225/40/18)

125k miles
$10k with everything
Willing to entertain trades
Car is located in SoCal (Los Angeles area)

(Air controller no longer there)

One of the recent Japanese Magazine spread on the car:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Doesn't say anything about what year the car is nor mileage.
The year is in the Title, and the mileage is in the copy, although the poster could have updated the post with the mileage. The year was always there as you can't edit the title.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As stated, both year and mileage were in the ad (year in title: 2003.5, mileage: 125k)... Please note that a SECOND timing belt, etc service was done around 90k miles. Car runs beautifully!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, but your bug has THIS guy's attention:jawdrop:

Any dude that wouldn't love this beetle, needs to check himself!

Wish I had the cash for this gem:bigthumb:

All the best to you and your sale.
Thanks for the kind words.. It's quite an experience bringing the car around to different shows (as you guys know, I'm sure, EVERYONE has a story about a Beetle)!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brandon what is making you sell the beetle?
I just have an itch... Got my fiancee a Mk6 Jetta (traded in the bagged B6 Passat for it) and she's not letting me mess with it. I think I'll get a Fiat 500 or maybe a Kia Soul to play with!

·
Yeah its yellow. So what?
107 Posts
Gorgeous car! You've done alot of the things I'm planning on with my car! Lowering/bagging, sound, turbo (except I'm mapping it out custom since it's a 2.0 AVH), shaving... Completely jealous!

But a Fiat 500... Really?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gorgeous car! You've done alot of the things I'm planning on with my car! Lowering/bagging, sound, turbo (except I'm mapping it out custom since it's a 2.0 AVH), shaving... Completely jealous!

But a Fiat 500... Really?
How can you love the Beetle but not love the 500? Fun, little, good bang-for-the-buck.

Why not just grab this car and save yourself the headache? :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts