NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MkV Pilot
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought them with intentions of painting them and installing them on my car. Decided that I didn't like the look, but I know a lot of people out there do. They are totally untouched in any way, save a few fingerprints. You'll get installation instructions also. They're black ABS plastic and can be painted any color you desire, or keep them black if you happen to have a black car. Won't fit the "New" New Beetles as far as I know, but will fit 98 and up "Old" New Beetles.

$30 takes them anywhere in the 48 states. I'll pay shipping. Pics coming tomorrow. I take Paypal, but can do personal checks with sufficient time to clear or money orders.

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
NYBugman said:
I bought them with intentions of painting them and installing them on my car. Decided that I didn't like the look, but I know a lot of people out there do. They are totally untouched in any way, save a few fingerprints. You'll get installation instructions also. They're black ABS plastic and can be painted any color you desire, or keep them black if you happen to have a black car. Won't fit the "New" New Beetles as far as I know, but will fit 98 and up "Old" New Beetles.

$30 takes them anywhere in the 48 states. I'll pay shipping. Pics coming tomorrow. I take Paypal, but can do personal checks with sufficient time to clear or money orders.
I'll take them!

PM me your PayPal details and it shall be done!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts