NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 3 piece Hazet Ratchet set. Great to work on any Volkswagen vehicle. I had purchased them to work on my TDI Beetle and other VWs. My prize posession in terms of tools. I purchased the 3 of them in hopes to start building my tool set for working on my old VWs and although I do not want to sell them, I have a need for some money to do some home repairs so these must go. They are basically new as I never used them. I have been wrenching with my old Craftsman set and kept these in my tool box for showing off. So, selling for only $189.95 plus postage. Hazet tools are expensive but very well made and from Germany. Hazet and VW go together like a knife and fork do and when you think of Hazet, you think of VW also. Hate to let them go but must do so. So, email me if you have any questions. These are the high-end Hazet set. You get the 1/2", 3/8", and 1/4" Komposite Ratchets to make up the whole set. With the flick if a button right on the handle you can make the ratchet go in the opposite direction to loosen or tighten as needed on the fly. Super cool and super high quality. By the way, this set cost me about $250 so $189.95 is a nice deal. By the way, these Komposite ratchets are great for working around glass or other surfaces where you do not want to scratch up stuff. That is one of the benefits of these ratchets. Just the 1/2" Ratchet sells for about $100, just as a side note.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts