NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mud Bug
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1998 to 2005 VW Beetle Front Bumper- NEW- w/ foglites

FOUND ON CRAIGSLIST, NOT MINE. Priced at $275

Let me know if you're interested and I can pick up and would ship if you also cover shipping. You may be able to call them and arrange shipping but I don't know. All the info is at the link above.

Also a shop nearby is parting out a 2001 NB TDI if anyone needs parts. Dash, turbos, door panels, etc. PM me or search on Seattle craigslist.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
If anyone is interested, do a little research. From the angle it looks like a Votex kit bumper, Numerous around right now, complete kits (there are 32 parts to the complete assembly I believe), for under $300. ECS tuning closed them out for $49 plus shipping. Votex made the TS bumper for VW but it is different than the one pictured.. Do your research. I just did, and that's how I know.

Btw, those are the turn signal lights shown, unique to both the TS and Votex kit bumpers, not the fogs, but you'll either spend a fortune securing the grilles, fogs, clear corners, etc, etc, for this "partial kit" if you could ever find them. I do, have all the part numbers.

M.

·
Mud Bug
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the background info. I don't know much about the difference between the TS and the Votex bumper, I just thought I'd post it here in case someone's looking for just the bumper. And even better if they're local and there's no need to ship.

More than likely the wrecking yard that has it doesn't really know what it's going for and you could talk them down to something more reasonable if you've done your research like MORAV.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Thanks for the background info. I don't know much about the difference between the TS and the Votex bumper, I just thought I'd post it here in case someone's looking for just the bumper. And even better if they're local and there's no need to ship.

More than likely the wrecking yard that has it doesn't really know what it's going for and you could talk them down to something more reasonable if you've done your research like MORAV.
No critisism intended, it was a good find, this is just one of those things anyone interested in needs to research carefully. There IS a difference, and most of the other parts are going to be NLA.

M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts