NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm swapping a 1.8T into my NB and I am looking to unload this kit. I never had a single problem with this setup, it can easily produce a super reliable 200hp. I pushed further than I should have (250hp+) and blew the head gasket. I want to make 250-300hp so I am putting the turbo kit up for sale.

The tune is very well done, my Air/Fuel ratios were always excellent and it always fired up and drove just like stock. It pulled like crazy on the highway and was a ton of fun even in the city.

This kit is $2995 plus tax from Kinetic Motorsport: Kinetic Motorsport: KINETIC MOTORSPORT MKIV 2.0L STAGE1 TURBO KIT

I've only put 10,000kms on the turbo setup in the last 2 years so everything is pretty much new.

Comes with all hardware plus the software needed to completely transform your 2.0L 8v. I will even throw in a few extras like the tapped oil pan and some new gaskets and a new set of plugs if I get my asking price.

Fits 1999.5 and up MK4 Volkswagen Beetle, Jetta and Golf 2.0L. The tune is for a 2000 AEG DBC.

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions. PM me if you're interested.

I'm looking for $1500 plus shipping OBO.

Here's a pic of took of everything when it was brand new in 2009:

·
Yeah its yellow. So what?
107 Posts
Dear God I wish I had the money for this! I've been looking at that exact kit for over a year now but could never do it because of funds... But this New Daddy can't even spare $140 let alone $1400... Good luck to your sale though

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey buddy still got the kit?

I'd love to take it off your hands. msg me. might take me a while to reply but I'll make it worth your while to hold onto it for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts