NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!! Boy do I have a deal for anyone who's been in the market for water/meth! Just a preface selling cause I need the money I can always buy this stuff again, so as they say my loss is your gain. I am looking for quick sales so SHOOT ME OFFERS.

First up a BRAND NEW Snow Performance MPG-MAX Water/Methanol Injection Kit! Designed for VW/Audi TDI's! I will be installing one once my financial situation improves again.

Here are two links:
Snow Performance Product Page
KermaTDI Product Page

You can read up about it there. Do a Google search as well you will find out its awesome. I did a good amount of research before deciding on this kit. This was if I had no budget what would be the best kit out there without making my own. Hands down its this one. I won't bore you with the details but just know that it works by having a small nozzle inject a small amount of water/meth across the power band improving engine efficiency which translates to better MPGs. (I have not done a cost/benefit analysis would be interesting on a TDI). Next a larger nozzle injects more water/meth in it's Power Mode.

What's awesome about this is that it comes with a LCD controller that tells you Boost(psi or bar), EGTs(c or f), Injection Pulse Width of the pump as a %. Pretty awesome as you save money and space from not having to buy gauges.

I also have 3 gallons of boost juice! Retails around $32 or so per bottle.

All prices are negotiable to a certain point, so shoot me offers I want to sell this QUICK. These are already insanely reasonable prices. Shoot me offers worst I can say is No, but look online you'll be hard pressed to get anywhere near this deal. In fact show me where you can and I'll beat it if it means a sale.

Deals for pick up:
$700 for the entire kit PLUS 3 gallons of BoostJuice
$640 for the entire kit
$80 for 3 gallons of BoostJuice

I want to avoid shipping this as it would be expensive, I have NO problem meeting people half way or more must be negotiated! If you really want it shipped shoot me a PM with your zip code. Also feel free to TEXT me at 732-328-8740

Gallery of EVERYTHING I am selling Click Here

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Next up we have Spec-D New Beetle (1998-2005) Halo Project Head Lights with LEDs

I see these from $210-$250 as you can see from the pictures below these are brand spankin' new!

Price will be $195 for pickup. I am motivated to sale so shoot me offers!

I want to avoid shipping this as it would be expensive, I have NO problem meeting people half way or more must be negotiated! If you really want it shipped shoot me a PM with your zip code. Also feel free to TEXT me at 732-328-8740

Gallery with Everything being sold Hi-Res

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Click any picture or the gallery link for the high resolution version! Feel free to text me 24/7 I want this sold ASAP.
Also FYI on the Water/Meth kit, it can work on ANY car....must be boosted for the MPG mode (its based on pressure) both boost and EGT readings are optional too. PM or text me with any questions.

Texting works best for me 732-328-8740

Thank you for looking!

·
HP Technician
449 Posts
Next up we have Spec-D New Beetle (1998-2005) Halo Project Head Lights with LEDs

I see these from $210-$250 as you can see from the pictures below these are brand spankin' new!

Price will be $195 for pickup. I am motivated to sale so shoot me offers!
Ouch, I've been shopping around for these headlights for next payday and your price is in line with websites but the Ebay sites for many of those same websites sell them much cheaper, usually around $160 shipped.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

It still blows my mind that a website lists a item for much more than that same website's ebay page.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know what the real cost is on these (I work for a large website that sells them) those ebay people make barely a few dollars(Used to work in FTAs as well same thing has been happening).

Also you are mistaken, its not $160 that's the bid. No website would price match at that. Its most likely a one man operation that goes directly to Spec-D when he makes a sale. Of course there's nothing wrong with that it's what capitalism is all about. His buy it now price if you check your link is $174.98.

Even though they look very similar no where does he state they are made by Spec-D its possible they may be replicas. (Was/Is very common with FTAs)

I can beat his price, no problem. I just want a quick and smooth sale.

·
HP Technician
449 Posts
If you still have them a week from Friday when I get paid I'll make a offer. If not, I'll just go the Ebay route. I've watched that guy relist those lights every week for the past month with zero bids so I'm pretty confident I can get them for $158 when I get the extra cash next week.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Feel free to make an offer if I still have them. As I said I can beat his price no problem.

On both the headlights or the water/meth kit don't be afraid to make me an offer I might just be crazy enough to accept!

·
Yeah its yellow. So what?
107 Posts
On both the headlights or the water/meth kit don't be afraid to make me an offer I might just be crazy enough to accept!
$100 for the water/meth kit? Or not quite that crazy? LOL

I've actually been looking at meth kits for awhile now... Why do kids have to be so expensive? I was able to buy anything I wanted a few years ago LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$100 for the water/meth kit? Or not quite that crazy? LOL

I've actually been looking at meth kits for awhile now... Why do kids have to be so expensive? I was able to buy anything I wanted a few years ago LOL
That's why I've imposed a personal life mantra: No kids or Marriage till I'm in my 30's lol

I wish I could install it right now! I have to square some things first maybe by the end of winter or spring I'll get another kit.

·
TDIer
219 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update: FREE SHIPPING on what ever you want will treat as a local pick up :)

I can't be the only person who was interested in water/meth injection :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$575 SHIPPED GET AT IT NOW ANYWHERE IN US....UNTIL THIS WEEKEND!! If not at this point might as well install for myself :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts