NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am currently replacing my 99 with all clear lights so I have extra OEM lights for front/rear signal + third brake light.

I have an extra set of rear clear corners if anyone wants them.

Also, thinking of selling my vw emblem for front and rear. I might be getting euro emblems.

make an offer

thanks

·
aussieveedubbers.com
20 Posts
Uhh maybe? I'm interested in the 'crystal' tails, being the ones without red reflectors or anything.

Also very curious, and hoping you can help me out.. Clear third brake light? Where do you get one... PLEASE!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lights I have are not tail lights they are the signal lights, which I have not seen in "crystal" but they are clear. As for the crystal third brake light, there is actually one up on ebay at this time....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02-VW-BEETLE-LED-CLEAR-BRAKE-LIGHT-LIGHTS-99-00-01_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33713QQitemZ8004411606QQrdZ1

hurry it is almost done and it's buy it now!

but, if you are interested in my clear rear signals i'll give them to you $20 shipped.

hope I could help.

·
aussieveedubbers.com
20 Posts
Oh thanks heaps for your help. I am pretty new to all this NB stuff, but very eager to mod the car, as I have done in the past with its aircooled brothers and sisters!!

Any good feedback about the LED tails, by any chance?

Thanks for the offer, but if I get this third brake light, and some clear tails(or crystal), then that would probably do me!
I really appreciate your help though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts