NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rebuilt 2005 New Beetle Convertible Code HGA Automatic Transmission with 0 Miles and 365 Day Warranty for sale.

This transmission was removed from a 2005 VW New Beetle Convertible.

This HGA (09G) 09G-300-037B 6 Speed Transmission has been fully disassembled, cleaned, rebuilt to match or exceed OEM specifications. New seal / bearing, Remanufactured Valve Body and New Transmission Oil Cooler.

Located in Van Nuys, California and Ready To Ship TODAY!!
Asking $2500 shipped to any US Business.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
That's a GREAT Buy for someone! A 6 Speed tiptronic for 2000 bucks. That is a total Steal!

If I had an Automatic I would be all over that deal.

Good Luck with the Sale! :bigthumb:

Should fit any Beetle with 6 Speed tiptronic transmission.

Not sure about the fitting a 2004 since I don't think they came out with the 6 speed tiptronic until 2005 and then only mostly on the convertibles. I guess you can make it fit but you will need more than the transmission. New TCM, New Transmission harness, new Shifter, etc.. But overall the 6speed tiptronic is a huge upgrade from the worst transmission VW ever built the 01M 4speed Crapomatic.

Someone grab this tranny before I go out and buy a beetle with an Automatic just to put this on in it. :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I have a 2004 New Beetle Convertible 1.8T that had a 6 speed tiptronic from the factory!

I ended up converting the car to a 6 speed manual trans after going through 2 of these 6 speed tiptronics. I bought this trans and then fully rebuilt it to OEM specs so that in the event I wanted to go back to stock I could easily do so.

Now the trans is just collecting dust which is why I am offering the deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts