NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok,its been awhile and it looks like the Org has been updated. If you all remember I was selling out my Beetle cup kit. Well all I have left now is the Speedster wing and two different exhaust. Here are some pics if anyone is interested. I'll take $240 shipped for the wing but you will have to contact me for the shipping quote for the exhausts. Everything will come with a tracking #. I haven't really thought of the price for the rest of the stuff. So shoot me an offer.:) OOOO YAA, I forgot I have a secondary air pump for sale too. The part # is 06A 959 253B. There is nothing wrong with it just that it did not fit my car because its for the 2001 and up. It was purchased used from someone else and only has about 5-6,000 miles on it.

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
What size pipe is that dual exhaust made out of and what material? If it's 2.25" or better, I'd be interested. That would look sharp as hell on a NB.

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Just to let everyone know that U8my shorts AkA Jeff is a great guy to deal with and the parts are in great condition....

P.D. It was a PITA putting the front bumper in the airplane but heck, it arrived perfect

THANKS A LOT Kudos for a great seller

·
Feel the Power!
302 Posts
Is the dual exhaust still available?
Whats the diameter?
How much shipped to Florida?

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
price on exhaust shipped to 63301..would be interested in both pieces if the price was right

otherwise lemme know price on either or..duals would be prefered

is that for the 2.0 or 1.8t also

1 - 8 of 8 Posts