NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took some upgrade parts off my wife’s 2003 New Beetle GLX before selling it, and thought I’d offer them to the New Beetle community first before putting them on eBay:

**SOLD** Grill insert, new. $40 shipped. I bought this to replace the one that was on the car, but decided to keep the original one because it didn’t look bad. So, I never used this one.

**SOLD**Well used factory fog lights. $20 shipped each side, $30 shipped for the pairI replaced these last year because they are pretty sandblasted. However, they are not cracked and still work, so if someone is looking for a cheap way to replace their broken or missing fog lights, this might do the trick. I have seen people able to sand and polish glass fog light lenses to improve their clarity, but you’d be on your own on that.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
If anyone is wondering, the Passat Homelink visors do interchange, but on the Hatchback ONLY. They will not fit the Verts (different mounting hardware). Wiring is simple.

MORAV

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone is wondering, the Passat Homelink visors do interchange, but on the Hatchback ONLY. They will not fit the Verts (different mounting hardware). Wiring is simple.

MORAV
Thanks for the clarification!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold parts have been paid for, shipped and tracking numbers sent to the buyers.

The Homelink visors and the personal electronics console are still available. If no interest, I will probably put them on ebay this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts