NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD**

With the exception of the rheostat to control the range adjustment motors, all parts are USED.

1. Halogen e-code headlights with city lights and range adjustment motors. Sylvania SilverStar H1 low beam bulbs, Osram SilverStar H1 high beam bulbs (imported from the UK), Philips BlueVision city light bulbs. 8 pin connector housings with pigtails for high, low and ground.

2. Rheostat to control range adjustment motors, control harness and 2 repair connector pigtails.

3. Clear front turn signal lenses.

4. Red rear fog light lens.

5. OE Volkswagen european headlight switch.

Parts were over $700 new; I'm not sure how much of this is still available. More pictures are available if needed.

Asking $350 shipped in the continental United States.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not ready to sell the pieces separately. I'm going to give it a few days as a package before I piece them out.

·
Want to do a drive.
1,791 Posts
I might be interested in the headlights.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am currently in discussion with the first person to respond about purchasing the entire package. If that falls through, I will entertain breaking the package apart.

Apparently there is some confusion as to whether these parts are new or used. The title of the thread states USED and with the exception of the rheostat to control the range adjustment motors, all parts are used.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts