NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wandering IT Geek
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased a used driver's side window motor with control module for my 2000 NB and ended up not needing it (the door wiring harness was the culprit of my issue). The part was purchased from SpecializedGerman.com who pulled and tested it prior to shipping to me.

I paid $75.00, it's yours for $50.00 + shipping costs to you. Hopefully it'll help someone here get their power windows working again :)

Photo of the part I have is attached. Note that this is a stock image from a website. My part looks the same with a little more dust :)

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
WIndow Motor...I'll take it...

Chris...small investment to replace the part...certainly cheaper than a VW diagnostic and repair...Is this something i can do? I've replaced power window switch...signal relays...etc...Get back to me asap...I miss my window going down..thank god it's winter in NJ....thanks,

·
Registered
18 Posts
Used Window Motor and control module for 2000 NB

Not really sure how a conversion works...but i do know this part would have to be included...let me know....i have it...turns out it wasn't the problem..still working on that...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Used WIndow Motor for 2000 NB

Whitey...No i don't. My repair guy wound up installing it in my car. First issue was the wiring...where it comes through the door so i didn't need it...a week later it stopped working and the motor was shot....sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts