NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the pics dont show up, check out the old thread!!

http://forums.newbeetle.org/showthread.php?threadid=54086

5spd. 98 Black Vr6 BEETLE for sale! $14,000 obo 21,000 Miles!!!

Hey guys and gals, I finally got everything finished on this car that i wanted to finish except the exterior, there are a few scratches on it. It is getting detailed on Tuesday August 30th, curtosy of a local detail shop. Here are some specs on the VR6 BUG!

Body: 1998 Black outside 109,100 miles.
Motor: 2001 Jetta GLX VR6 5 speed 21,000 miles.
Interior: 2002 Beetle Turbo S black with grey trim
*** also a fiberglass headliner will be included, it is unpainted tho ***

Wheels: R32 wheels and tires 18x8.s and 225-40-18's with 6100 miles on them.
Brakes: Front 2003 Beetle Turbo setup complete to include hubs,control arms,axles,steering rack,calipers,rotors, and pads all of this front stuff has only 2198 miles (yes only 2198 miles)
Suspention: Koni adjustables (yellows) front and rear ,with Neuspeed race springs, all 2100 miles on them.
Exhaust: Cat back magna-flo system.
The VR6 swap was do right to include all the 2001 VR6 harness, drive by wire setup, a/c works and all other components.

Now for the bad:
Only one bad point, this car has one ding, a few scratchs ont he passenger door, and a few small scratches other places (it looks great for having 109k miles on the exterior).

Also Features:
Audi TT Authentic Pedals!
New Beetle MONSTER Mats
Also have front clear corners for winner! (free!)

And a HID kit available! ($200)

Polk Stereo Option Available, if not wanted, i will replace with kappa speakers i have and stock cassette HU. ($1500 - Brand New, about $1000s off retail price)

Hope you enjoY!!!
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

I'm selling my baby so I can take control of my diabetes, and hopefully overcome the disease with natural herbs and medicine, whatever it takes!

All i'm asking for is the cost of the car! i paid 8k for the car with the motor in it, but had to spend $6000 on wiring / repairs to get it running flawlessly! I'm not asking anymore than what i put into it!

http://forums.newbeetle.org/showthread.php?threadid=54086

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
wow. i wish i could sell my hotwheel collection and help you out. try vortex. man i wish i had 12k. trade ya a 1983 scirocco. j/k!!

good luck!

jd

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am submitting my car into my school's bodywork/painting class, should be done by late spring, hopefully it will be cheap enough to keep it at $14,000 but the exterior will be in as great as shape as the rest of the car!

·
Registered
29 Posts
<---- OOOH! OH! oh oh OOOH! pick me! pick MEEE!!

I really want this car! it's beautiful... $'s in the bank, I'll have an offer on my birthday, 12/29!

...if its still for sale that is... please?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep its still for sale, as you know through email :D

Sorry, for some reason I don't get emailed when someone replies anymore? And i've been super busy preparing for finals and getting all my work finished for school.

I'm giving away with this car:

FG Headliner
HID Kit
Remote Starter for manual cars (complete with sensors, etc)
Clear corners
-- umm i think thats it :D --

;)

Thanks for looking! BUMP

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
In order to be emailed when there is a new post in a thread you need to "Subscribe to the thread" This can be done via the "Thread Tools" on any given thread.

Or you can set your preferences in the UserCP --> Edit Options --> Messaging and Notification --> Default Thread Subscription Mode

To subscribe to a thread by default.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be off to its new home in San Pedro CA, 90732 right after the new year!!

Grats Bryan! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Wow! Such a long journey! Hope the new owner enjoys. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Way cool! :clap:

Congrats to you, SinfulDeity! :party:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts