NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PRICES

brand New Vw Beetle Cd Player/radio Indash Monsoon And Non-monsoon If U Are Looking For One Im Me An Offer..also Comes With Code...:)
also need to know if u want satelite capability our cd changer on the cd player...255.00 shipped one of the monsoon cd players has the white lcd screen
if your looking for the 6 disc for the arm rest 310 shipped new w/bracket



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
any units left?

i'm interested in either monsoon or non-monsoon. plese let me know if you have any left that would fit a 2000 new beetle. don't need satellite or changer-ready. thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sent u a private message yes i still have plenty and yes they will work in your car

ghostgirl said:
i'm interested in either monsoon or non-monsoon. plese let me know if you have any left that would fit a 2000 new beetle. don't need satellite or changer-ready. thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Looking for an OEM In Dash Radio

I am looking to replace my exsisting OEM Radio with another OEM with Compatability for the following:

98 Beetle
6 cd changer in back (already have it)
Cassette (optional)
Great if it is Satellite Ready (Optional)

I think my current one is a moonsoon but I am not 100% on that however I am looking for a good price if you satill have any availible and compatible.

Currently my CD & FM buttons are broken so I am stuck on Cassette and AM I amd becomming too smart listening to News radio...Please help me!!

Thanks
es98beele (in Chicago Il.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sent private message


es98beetle said:
I am looking to replace my exsisting OEM Radio with another OEM with Compatability for the following:

98 Beetle
6 cd changer in back (already have it)
Cassette (optional)
Great if it is Satellite Ready (Optional)

I think my current one is a moonsoon but I am not 100% on that however I am looking for a good price if you satill have any availible and compatible.

Currently my CD & FM buttons are broken so I am stuck on Cassette and AM I amd becomming too smart listening to News radio...Please help me!!

Thanks
es98beele (in Chicago Il.)
 

·
Stink Bug
Joined
·
8 Posts
1beetle said:
brand New Vw Beetle Cd Player/radio Indash Monsoon And Non-monsoon If U Are Looking For One Im Me An Offer..also Comes With Code...:)
also need to know if u want satelite capability our cd changer on the cd player
Just curious why you don't post public pricing for all to see? Cheers, J
 

·
Stink Bug
Joined
·
8 Posts
noR said:
Nope. But he wanted way more than my $150 offer for the plain jane non-monsoon.

I forgot the specific price he countered with but it was enough to make me chuckle and delete the private message.
That's why I asked...quit the sneaking around and playing games not to mention the waste of time for everyone going back and forth. If I'm interested in the price you have posted..I'll call ya.
 

·
2015 Acura TLX
Joined
·
5,429 Posts
bluenb1 said:
That's why I asked...quit the sneaking around and playing games not to mention the waste of time for everyone going back and forth. If I'm interested in the price you have posted..I'll call ya.
God... I hate getting jerked around. You'd be better off to just drive around and wait for a couple of guys pull up next to you and offer to sell you killer audio gear (allegedly) for ATM money...
 

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
Joined
·
3,319 Posts
1. These are NEW units (retail is $500 or so).
2. He's selling these WAYYYY below wholesale even.
3. He's an excellent trader to do business with.

Now you know why he won't post his price.

1beetle, I got your back.
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top