VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing a full partout of a, yellow 2.0 beetle LS, manual transmission. Front seats are torn up, so are the front door cards. Let me know what you need and where you need it shipped and we can work something out. It's drivable, engine runs and transmission shifts fine. I'll edit this original post with items sold.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nothing specific at the moment. I was just curious. I'm sure others will find this helpful.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm doing a full partout of a, yellow 2.0 beetle LS, manual transmission. Front seats are torn up, so are the front door cards. Let me know what you need and where you need it shipped and we can work something out. It's drivable, engine runs and transmission shifts fine. I'll edit this original post with items sold.

View attachment 252279

View attachment 252280
Do you have the anti-theft system in your car? I'm looking for the passenger side warning lamp and the little circular trim piece that sits inside the top of the door panel.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have the anti-theft system in your car? I'm looking for the passenger side warning lamp and the little circular trim piece that sits inside the top of the door panel.
Can you send a pic of what you need. I will check when i get home

1 - 10 of 10 Posts