NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I browse craigslist probably way too much, and occasionally I'll come across something funny. So I thought I might share.

Seen tonight:

"Large sturdy dress"

"This chainsaw was just used around house." :confused:

I saw one the other day that I can't find now.

Chainsaw is like new, only used for hunting. :lol:

Feel free to post more funny Craigslist things too!

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
jdesigns said:
I found the "Large Sturdy Dress" in the furniture section. Does that make it even funnier? :lol:

(Someone forgot the "er" on the end of it!)
ah, i get it now! :D

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,406 Posts
must be one of those days...this one in the "free stuff" section got me gigglin...

Driveway full of gravel

I have a drive way full of gravel. This is the brown gravel, not the gray. Has been here for a while so some dirt is in there with it. Great for fill or what have you.... or to cover your dirt parking place.

:lol:

·
Barack the vote!
460 Posts
Hehe. This thread reminds me of what me and my co-workers call MLSisms. We work in real estate and some of the things the agents write about properties on the MLS is hilarious. There has been a lot but for some reason none of the funny ones are coming to mind right now. I must be tired. :rolleyes:

"rod iron fence"

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
craigslist said:
McDonalds Monopoly - $1000000
Reply to: see below
Date: 2006-10-16, 9:31PM PDT

Please will you give me the winning tickets for Monopoly? I promise to spend the money foolishly, about as foolish as it would be to expect someone to actually cough up the tickets that the whole country are looking for. But you can feel free to give them to me.

* this is in or around here

:rolleyes:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
I reread my last post. I think it makes me seem like a prevert. :embarassed:
So allow me to clarify....i don't peruse the "erotic services" for any reason other than laughs. Especially when it's an 80yr old woman saying she's "vivacious" and "stuff like that. It's unintentional comedy. Yep.

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Just wrong!

men seeking men
Married, Musclebears, Beefy White Men...:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has been agreed to as for white men only, since most of those that replied are only interested in other white musclebears/beefy men. preference to 200+ pounds, and 30+ years old. MUST BE DISCRETE AND DISEASE FREE.
PROVIDE STATS, PICS, Availability AND WHAT YOU ARE INTO.
got a few interested, and man are they hot.
Like the lockerroom scene you alway wanted but in a studio apartment

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
Professional female photographer seeks breast models

I am shooting breasts only and seek c cups or larger, and prefer natural or natural looking breast..large nipples wonderful as to be used for a maternal portfolio. Professional, no faces used or names..
100 dollars per hour.

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brand New Sears Chain Saw

Sears Gas chain saw still in case. Purchased new about a year ago from Sears for $170. Live in a condo and the wife won't let me cut up the furniture so am having to sell due to her unreasonablness. Never even taken out of the case except to gaze longingly. Will probably cut trees too.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts