NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I <3 my band!
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very please to announce that my first child will be arriving next week. :D

The docs are concerned that he is growing so fast I may end up having a C-section, so, they've decided to induce on Tuesday rather than wait until my due date in 2 weeks.

I've gotta get Kryptie cleaned up and with baby seat as he will the one to bring baby Colby home!

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
pixelnexus said:
I'm very please to announce that my first child will be arriving next week. :D

The docs are concerned that he is growing so fast I may end up having a C-section, so, they've decided to induce on Tuesday rather than wait until my due date in 2 weeks.

I've gotta get Kryptie cleaned up and with baby seat as he will the one to bring baby Colby home!
YAY!!! :clap: :clap: Congrats and good luck! I hope everything goes well! Are ya nervous?

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
Oh my gosh! Even though I have never met you, I am sooo excited for you! I know you will be very busy in the near future, so please accept my congratulations, a little early! :party:

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
YAY!!!

I'm so happy for you Heidi, so happy that I will overlook the fact that you no longer stop by chat :( ;)

James

·
Volkswagen Addict
123 Posts
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to have children....well, I can wait for the time being, but I'm looking forward to it. Good luck with everything, and be sure to spread the "Volkswagen gospel".

·
I <3 my band!
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!

Since this is my first, yes I am somewhat nervous, but ready at the same time.

And James, if I could come to chat while at work, I would! :p

·
i sparkle
203 Posts
pixelnexus said:
Thanks everyone!

Since this is my first, yes I am somewhat nervous, but ready at the same time.
Oh girl! You may THINK you're ready, but you're not really. When I had my first, I was scheduled to be induced because he was 10 days late. So I packed up, got all ready, and thought to myself "Okay, I'm all ready...I've read all the books, bought everything I need, went to classes, etc." Ohhhh boy, was I ever wrong! But that was just me. Maybe you really will be ready. Let me know. ;)

Congrats! Enjoy every moment now and after!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts