NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a note from Koji at Bugs Go Go and he says he is now taking credit cards :cool: Visa, Mastercard and AMex

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:41 AM
To: Bill Squire
Subject: Re: from BUGS GO-GO

Hello Mr.Bill,

Thank you for advice.
How should be done it ? how much ?
I examine it.

Thank you !
Koji Endo
vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw
BUGS GO-GO International
Koji Endo
Tel:03-5726-2847
Fax:03-5726-2848
[email protected]
www.bugsgogo.com
vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw

----- Original Message -----
To: "'BUGS GO-GO'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 12:23 AM
Subject: from BUGS GO-GO

Hi Koji,
>
> I posted a notice on your company on www.newbeetle.org . You should really consider advertising on the site.
>
> Happy New Year to you too!
>
> Bill Squire

·
Banned
3,877 Posts
Man the site looks the same as the first time I saw it, couldn't make a thing out. is there a way to translate the page?

·
a.k.a. porkchopzz4
890 Posts
Eek... $70 for the steer wheel spoke covers... didn't the exchange rate used to be better? I had planned to get my brother-in-law to stop by and pick some stuff up for me this summer, but not sure if I'm going to be able to afford it with the exchange rate.

·
6,525 Posts
HUH?! Yer trippin' dood. The navigation buttons are in English and every single product page is in Japanese AND English, except for the prices in Yen, just divide by a factor of 11! :rolleyes:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Billsbug said:
HUH?! Yer trippin' dood. The navigation buttons are in English and every single product page is in Japanese AND English, except for the prices in Yen, just divide by a factor of 11! :rolleyes:
Dude are you trippin?? I never see english text aside from the menu bar and some random words in the descriptions. There's no shopping cart that i've ever found either. :D :ha:

·
6,525 Posts
:rolleyes: Once again, EVERY PAGE has an English item title, what else do you need?! Not every site has a shopping cart, Bugs Go-Go is just a little store, not a chain or major disttibutor. Just copy and paste the items you want into an e-mail to [email protected] and u'll get a response within 48 hours with a price. Get creative guys...:cool:

·
Banned
3,877 Posts
OK let me ask you this mr bill, what does bugs a gogo have that I can't get here in america from another company?

·
Banned
3,877 Posts
Billsbug said:
Ok for example if I take the 29,400 for the cowl hood add on thingie and divide it by 11 it appears as though the part will cost me $2,672.00 if I divide 11 by 29,400 i'll be paying .0003 cents for it. better check your figures again.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
gilligan said:
Ok for example if I take the 29,400 for the cowl hood add on thingie and divide it by 11 it appears as though the part will cost me $2,672.00 if I divide 11 by 29,400 i'll be paying .0003 cents for it. better check your figures again.
¥29400= $256.86
¥100= $.87

-Des

·
6,525 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Titchy said:
Got a note from Koji at Bugs Go Go and he says he is now taking credit cards :cool: Visa, Mastercard and AMex
Where is the love???? Don't just mention these parts jobbers and not post the links. C'mon now show your love. Not everyone knows of these great finds.

·
Tell your mom I said hi
444 Posts
gilligan said:
OK let me ask you this mr bill, what does bugs a gogo have that I can't get here in america from another company?
I agree with Gilligan.
There are a few unique items, but it's not doesn't seem to be the Mecca of NB stuff I heared it was.

·
6,525 Posts
:rolleyes: The list is endless :rolleyes:

Stainless steel steering wheel spoke covers
Beetle script
Dimpled billet aluminum Wolfsburg (or VW) horn button
Aluminum Wolfsburg side mirrors control knob
Aluminum Wolfsburg door handle keyhole cover
Chrome stainless steel interior door handle release surrounds (NOT the Autotechnica pvc chrome pieces)
Chrome stainless steel door handles (NOT the Autotechnica pvc chrome covers)
Chrome stainless steel gear shift surround
Small (on my key), medium (on seat adjustment knob), large (on back seat walls) Wolfsburg aluminum backed badges
Crystal clear corners
Rubber running board covers
Dimpled billet cup holder surrounds (will get once I get black center console)
Dimpled billet a/c vent surrounds
Billet aluminum Rsi look grab handle (will get once I get all black interior)
plus more and anything u see at www.fob-schrank.com

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
Hey Bill-

I'm thinking of ordering some side skirts from FOB-Schrank...can Koji get them or do I have to figure out how to get them here on my own?

Still want to do a nice-sized order from Koji as well...but those sideskirts are becoming a high priority...summer is rapidly approaching.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts