NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 440 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lily has a new stable mate. My son went with me to get him and he drove Lily home. He's just what I've been looking for. Everyone say hello to my new daily driver "project car". We drove home into a rainstorm so I'll have to wait to shoot some more pics. This one will have to do for a starter. :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
oh my gosh a turbo s that looks like my first nb oh my gosh

i am agog with happiness for you can you tell?

:party:

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
4,916 Posts
I'd posted to Lily's pic thread before stumbling on this, the new aquisition. Welcome Gandalf:cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Gandalf

Nice TS! How many miles are on him and where did you locate him? I'm in the process of buying a silver '03 TS and considering a black '04 TS. I would have to sale one though. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice TS! How many miles are on him and where did you locate him? I'm in the process of buying a silver '03 TS and considering a black '04 TS. I would have to sale one though. Have fun!
He has 56K on him after the trip home from Alabama. Good luck on your search.

·
wants to drive the bus
77 Posts
I look goofy in that pic . . . but the cars look great . . . just need an all black one to complete the series . . .

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Is that yours? lucky............ :wink:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I've owned two Turbo S's, and I am dying to own one again. My red 03 Turbo S was my favorite car I ever owned, and my first VW was my 02 Platinum Gray Turbo S. I miss my clutch! :eek:

Congratulations, and Have Fun! :clap:

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
:banana:Congrats John and family!!

1 - 20 of 440 Posts