VW Beetle Forum banner

Garage Cleanout - miscellaneous parts - Good Stuff (mostly)

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  stig 
#1 · (Edited)
Time to clean out some stuff that I will never get around to using. Make an offer, all parts are in Athens GA and all are OBO

All parts should fit 98 - 03 NB, some parts other years also.

Stubby Antenna $10 SOLD

Red Leather Grab Bar $25 SOLD

AC Heater Control Rings from GPAStyling $20 SOLD

GPA New Beetle Heater Control Rings - GPA Styling Products

RSI Style Steering Wheel Spoke Covers from GPAStyling $40 SOLD
They come with carbon fiber looking inserts

RSI Style Alloy steering wheel wrapper - GPA Styling Products

NEW Isotta Leather Steering Wheel Covers - $30 each Yellow SOLD

1 Black & Red 1 Black & Yellow. Fit NB 3 spoke wheels.

Isotta steering wheel covers

And since I'm on to steering wheels - I recently installed a GTI wheel so now I have 2 extra wheels laying around along with the air bags. One standard 3 spoke and one leather 3 spoke. I kind of doubt that the standard will sell, since everyone has got one, but the leather one is a nice upgrade.

Standard Steering Wheel - make offer, any offer.

Leather Steering Wheel - excellent shape $50 SOLD

Spokes were painted but 2 need repainting (center and right set) because I put them away ALMOST dry. The original paint was removed so just a little sanding and painting should do it.

2 Air Bags - $50 each

This one looks best - center VW looks great

This one is OK - center VW not so good.

Buy an Air Bag and get a Standard Steering Wheel FREE!!

Splash Guards/Mud Flaps made by Autobahn Frt and Rear $20 SOLD

Black, rubbery feeling, never installed.Comes with mounting screws and instruction. Paintable.

Stone Guards or Fender Accents $20 SOLD
Not OEM - no VW number on them, probably also made by Autobahn. Never installed. Paintable.

This at least gives you visual on the car.

VW Volkswagen Beetle Fender Accents Set of 4 | eBay

Brüllen Exhaust Tips - super quality $30 each
Inlet inner diameter approx 2 1/8", length 7 1/2" exit diameter 3". Should fit standard exhaust.

That's my first go at the garage. I have more stuff - mostly interior parts and lights, but that will be another post.

Remember that all prices are OR BEST OFFER (OBO). PM me with any and all offers. Shipping is extra but negotiable. If you want to come to Athens for pick up, the prices get sweeter.....

See less See more
#6 ·
Check your PMs this evening

Folks,

Thanks for the PMs - I'll reply back this evening with estimated shipping costs. Several items have more than one person interested. I'll forward cost info to the ones with the earliest PM or post times first. If the 1st one declines, it goes to the next.

Jim

#10 ·

$20 shipped? 77058 (business)? Immediate PayPal. No caps? No rush, cheapest ship.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.