NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Achtung Baby
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at least for 2 hours last night at a local gas station. In the newspaper today, it said that a computer malfunction at a gas station here, set the price at 33 cents. The employees had no clue what was going on but wondered why everyone was lined up to get gas there.LOL.
~Shelly

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
i heard about that and started rollin with laughter. i so wish i was there! fill up your car for 4 quid... not too bad!

·
Achtung Baby
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish one of my friends would have called me about that, that gas station is like 10 minutes from my house.hehe. Wow it made the news out there in calif?

·
Your mileage may vary
7,566 Posts
Made the news here in NYC, too.

Apparently, when the attendant set the price at $3.29 per gallon, he accidentally moved the decimal to make it .329 cents a gallon. For several hours, people happily filled up their tanks without mentioning the price to the attendant.

·
Grandma LOVES bubbles!!
1,450 Posts
Alan From NYC said:
Made the news here in NYC, too.

Apparently, when the attendant set the price at $3.29 per gallon, he accidentally moved the decimal to make it .329 cents a gallon. For several hours, people happily filled up their tanks without mentioning the price to the attendant.
Bet he is out looking for a job now!!!:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts