NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Florida crew no longer meets up with us, I thought I should start a thread here so us Georgians could gather and figure out what route and time we want to head out.

Tradition has been to meet up near the Mall of Georgia, over by Chipotle (there are a few different places to eat there). We usually have lunch then roll out around 1pm.

Does that still work? I know it's not super convenient for those that live in downtown Atlanta but seems we have more members over in the Gwinnett area now and it's a pretty fun route up.

Ok discuss!!!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
If we are able to make it at all... it's nothing we can count on to join a caravan for. :/ Unless it's last minute... and y'all are still around.

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kinda missing the ride with you all:(. The start of so many things special started with the GA carabugavan, circa '09

Bumping the thread for the love of my GA peeps.
Same here Al. Had thought about meeting up with the FL crew, but depending where you meet up, it takes just as long to meet there as it does just to drive to Bryson City. So yeah...

Maybe one year we can convince ya'll to make a tribute run up through Atlanta again.

Tamika, even if you guys can't carabugavan up...can you at least meet up and hang out for a bit? We'd still love to have ya. Kinda like Jose used to do before he had a beetle. And he may do again if he can't afford ToD. I don't know for sure.

·
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What way are you guys coming If you come up I 75 I would love to meet up with you and take the last leg over the dragon with you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Unfortunately we're not headed up 75 I don't think. 441 to 74 I think. Something like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts