NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone,

I am going to buy a 06 NB 2.5L model with auto transmission and package 1. The best price I got from several dealers is $19000.00 before tax and documentation fee. Do you think it a good price?
If it is, I will make the deposite to catch that car.

this is for my wife. She urges me to buy it now! Me 2. :p

thank you for any suggestion.

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
It sounds like a good deal to me! :party: The NB you want, for under $20K? Go For It!! :D

Welcome to the Org, :wave3: and good luck to you...... :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice!
but, i just don't understand why 06 nb is cheaper than 05 nb if the configuration is similar. anyway, 06 model has two or more features added seemly ver nice! hope i can drive it home this week.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New 2006 Beetle

Horrible price for a gasser. List is $18,700 and that includes a Pkg #1. I bought a new 2006 TDI beetle with a Pkg #1 for $19,700. Diesel are always more exprnsive but 46 miles to the gallon - go for it. They are terrific!!!! Scotty.

·
What The FudgeCake?
710 Posts
i got a fully loaded TDi Package 2 tintop for 21,650...and that is an awesome deal for a diesel since MSRP is 23,240 for my configuration and car. 19k for a CONVERTABLE is awesome! Good for it!

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Scotty said:
Horrible price for a gasser. List is $18,700 and that includes a Pkg #1. I bought a new 2006 TDI beetle with a Pkg #1 for $19,700. Diesel are always more exprnsive but 46 miles to the gallon - go for it. They are terrific!!!! Scotty.
You didn't do your homework.....as listed with an automatic and package one, MSRP is $20,275, including destination charge. Invoice price is $19,101, so a $19,000 price is a good price. I have seen other posts where people have paid $18,600 or $18,700. You did get a great price on a TDI though. It sounds like a very reasonable deal to take....especially if you can get them to throw in some free floor mats! :D Good luck!

·
Never out of Style
43 Posts
For us in Holland it's a very good price!! We must pay for a 2 l. about 30.000 dollars... :( :) Ouwer taxes are bizar high..

So i would buy it!!! :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts