NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep yep!!

Getting an APR chip tomorrow at ECS tuning :)

Who else has this chip? Are you satisfied with it?

I am gonna get the 93 octane programming... They're having a BOGO on programming, actually, so I am debating on what other one to get... Perhaps 91... I don't race, so I don't need the 104 or anything fancy schmancy like that...

But YAY!!

Also, anything else I should do after I get chipped? Will I need a new DV, or will the stock one do? :p

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
A new DV will shortly become necessary. The stock one probably won't hold up to the extra pressure. But that's all that'd be 'necessary'.

You've got go, how 'bout making it handle better w/o sacrificing any comfort? I'd recommend a rear sway bar as the next modification.

·
turbobug
114 Posts
Just what noR said, a new DV. I have GIAC(chip) with alot of other goodies. Very happy with the performance. Im sure you will be happy with APR .:thup:

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I did it - got the stock and 93 programs... IT ROCKS!!!!! OMG!!! Sooooooo much faster :) :) :)

Gonna have Shaka install a DV sometime soon (goodness knows I don't do that kind of stuff myself - that's what I keep him around for!! haha)

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can spin a screwdriver like a pro... Oh wait - you don't mean the vodka and OJ concoction... Never mind!! haha :)

Nah, I can tinker around on my own, I just generally need supervision... I cannot be trusted... :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts