NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Still Around...
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't beleive that, get and email today saying the forums have changed... Log in to see the difference and... Find out my user has been deleted.. :( May not own a beetle anymore but still surf the forums... Kinda sad.. :confused:

Busy~

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
busybox said:
Can't beleive that, get and email today saying the forums have changed... Log in to see the difference and... Find out my user has been deleted.. :( May not own a beetle anymore but still surf the forums... Kinda sad.. :confused:

Busy~
We all had to re-register. Don't take it personal! :)

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
No users were deleted. They simply did not carry over to the new forums. We had a crash a few years back on the old software. The database needed to be majorly hacked to get it back up and running, which made an upgrade impossible.

So we started fresh. Everyone started over again, it was nothing personal.

·
Super Moderator
1,138 Posts
busybox said:

Busy~
Not to be harsh, but if you would have actually READ that e-mail it would have been very clear. It was all explained in there. It's not personal, we know it's not ideal, but it was the only option. Sorry.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
That was covered in the email that was sent out.

The user table was not transfered. And this isn't related to a TDI so I'm going to move it.

Basically we've got a clean slate w/the old org to serve as archives.

noR

·
Still Around...
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so I am a big goober.. lol.. Tend not to read all the details in emails.. lol.. :D

Busy~

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Yes, we all had to re-register. So glad to have you back!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts