NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Black Velvet
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello today I wanna share on what's been going on lately. I know I haven't done much stuff on my beetle as of current it's only because I'm improving my fleet. I have already confirmed that I'm getting a mk7 GLI Autobahn sometime between winter or so and that's only because I'm getting ready to move to my new place in November. Anyways that's the news I wanna share. The news is that I'm planning on getting the new Toyota Supra after the 2020 model year. Even though I still have mixed feelings about the car technically being a BMW it's still a dope looking car. I've actually been saving for both cars since December of last year. It's going to be black as well. Even though this is a long time from now, but it's never too late to start early. Here is the color of what my future new Supra will be. Looks like I'm going to need a bigger garage.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,709 Posts
So, are you leaving Volkswagen?

·
Black Velvet
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I admit when it was camouflaged I was curious much as With the new Jetta, but when they were finally revealed I loved them both. The Supra will be fun to drive, but I am real excited on the GLI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts