NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lost My Ever Lovin Mind
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i am wondering 3 things about the car, the lady says when its in first if you go to put it in second it sticks, it changes but sticks in first, its an automatic but has 3 gears to?, 2 how to fix the big dent by the peace sign plate, it dens in and hooks so a dent puller wouldn't work i don't think. and 3 how to remove the frog?, other then that i am in L O V E with this car:D:p

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Sorry to say, but expect heavy transmission problems. The automatics from that year are problematic, and are very expensive to repair.

Consider this before you buy. Sorry.... :eek:

·
Lost My Ever Lovin Mind
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to say, but expect heavy transmission problems. The automatics from that year are problematic, and are very expensive to repair.

Consider this before you buy. Sorry.... :eek:
we are having it checked out before we buy it, hopefully its just a little something or a stupid person lol. but i'm really hoping it all works out ok, i cant really find many for sale here.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nice Bug, I like the color:D, I hope it works out for you. You can probably get the frog sticker off by heating it up with a blow dryer or you may be able to carefully scrape it off with a razor blade.

·
Lost My Ever Lovin Mind
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice Bug, I like the color:D, I hope it works out for you. You can probably get the frog sticker off by heating it up with a blow dryer or you may be able to carefully scrape it off with a razor blade.
thank you, i will try that if we get her

·
Lost My Ever Lovin Mind
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well it looks as though this bugs a bust. the dealer tried to steel money from me basically. over 1500.00 worth!, so i'm not getting this poor damaged baby, but i have found a new better beetle! fingers crossed:bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts