NewBeetle.org Forums banner

621 - 640 of 679 Posts

·
hippiechick
883 Posts
does anyone want my coach 25% postcard i got (i think it's for Mar 8-16? something like that)??? i just hate to see them wasted and i have to buy apt stuff, not fun lovely coach stuff ;)

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
HeatherBug said:
JuggBug.. I'm in :heart: with all your purses and especially your closet! You've inspired me!

If you ever want to get rid of some purses.. Please contact me! :D
Hey Heather, the line for Aura's toss offs forms to the right. You are probably 20th in line :D

·
Miss Cyber Green
800 Posts
love everyones bags! If anyone wants to sell any of their LVs let me know... especially that multicolored one. I might just have to drive to your place and break in and take it!
I will post mine later i am at home for spring break and i dont have my whole collection together so when i do i will take a pic and post it!

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
HeatherBug said:
JuggBug.. I'm in :heart: with all your purses and especially your closet! You've inspired me!

If you ever want to get rid of some purses.. Please contact me! :D

And those are all old pics!!! There's been so much more going on in my little slice of heaven.....I had to put more shelves in!!! :angel: It's not just bags though, there's been LAMB clothes coming in like mad! he he he

But yeah, Miss Ellen's correct, her and Amy have first dibs. LOL :p

Attachments

·
2015 Acura TLX
5,429 Posts
Aura has given the term "bag lady" a whole new meaning...

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
JuggBug said:
But yeah, Miss Ellen's correct, her and Amy have first dibs. LOL :p
:makeout:

I love me some, Bag lady! :D

And Miss Ellen too! :kiss:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
AppleScruff said:
does anyone want my coach 25% postcard i got (i think it's for Mar 8-16? something like that)??? i just hate to see them wasted and i have to buy apt stuff, not fun lovely coach stuff ;)
:cry: I want a new bag but I have to pay for a stupid wedding! :mad: :lol: I keed! It's not stupid! I'm loving every minute of it! If you get another one after June and don't need it, I'll take it, Steph! :D I got one around Christmas time and couldn't use it and passed it on to someone else :wink: so maybe I'll get another...:dunno:

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
Talking about Coach purses.
I've seen them for the first time in the flesh when I was in your country last month.
We went to a Coach Store at the Premium Outlet Mall in Las Vegas, NV and we stunned of how beautiful they are (and pricey :eek: ).
There were lots of Asians in that store.
When we passed by a 2nd time there was a line outside. A LINE!!!!!!!
Amazing! Even the outlet prices were too high for me :eek:

·
hippiechick
883 Posts
Mazzzja said:
Talking about Coach purses.
I've seen them for the first time in the flesh when I was in your country last month.
We went to a Coach Store at the Premium Outlet Mall in Las Vegas, NV and we stunned of how beautiful they are (and pricey :eek: ).
There were lots of Asians in that store.
When we passed by a 2nd time there was a line outside. A LINE!!!!!!!
Amazing! Even the outlet prices were too high for me :eek:
that's why i don't have too many. they are pricey marcia, but really good quality :) and i usually wait till a sale or if i have a coupon (every little bit helps!)

·
Registered
589 Posts
I had an extremely busy, stressful, happy, sad messed up week. I had a huge event, my daughters senior week activities, graduation etc. I needed to get out of town, so Scott and I took a little trip to Lake George, NY. Americade was going on and the outlets usually have good sales.

Here is what I acquired....I needed perking up:

They had so many good deals in Coach I wish I had had about $1,000 to buy and sell on ebay. There were several sections of the store that were 50% off the already marked down price.

I got the bag and the wristlet for......$140.00. I got the wristlet because they didn't have the matching wallet and I didn't have another Coach wallet that would match already at home.

All the outlets were having sales, Scott got 5 pair of sneakers for $100 plus tax...

Too bad it was 93 and humid....almost unbearable..we mostly drove around and looked at the bikes.

621 - 640 of 679 Posts