NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
sleek and chic
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm so happy to be apart of the family. I just bought a 2006 Bug convertible in Harvest moon with cream top and interior! I love it!!!

I'm realizing that this baby is high maintence. Does anyone know how to keep the top clean? I already see a little stain. Is there anyway to get it out without damaging the top?

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
I dont know anything about upkeep of a vert..but welcome and post pics! Harvest Moon is an awesome color! Especially for a vert!
:goodjob:
Amy

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
:party: Congratulations!! :clap:

Yes, our NBs, and espescially our NBCs, are high maintenance. I have heard about RaggTopp cleaner, just for 'verts. (We need to get it too, but haven't gotten it yet.) Vert owners that have used it, love it.

Try this:

www.thejeep.com/raggtopp/

Oh, and Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
did someone get a new toy cindy??? is that why you don't need my 007 d.v. for $50??

jd

·
Super Moderator
8,913 Posts
007 said:
did someone get a new toy cindy??? is that why you don't need my 007 d.v. for $50??

jd
As far as I can tell that isn't our Cindy. Which is odd that the first initial and last name would match.

So - cpollard, do you know about the local Dallas Club?:cool:

·
Future Buddha
119 Posts
cpollard said:
Hi,

I'm realizing that this baby is high maintence. Does anyone know how to keep the top clean? I already see a little stain. Is there anyway to get it out without damaging the top?
Perhaps your owners manual has some suggestions. I have cleaned my GLS according to the instructions in my owners manual and it continues to appear flawless. :)

·
.ORG
202 Posts
the book sucks

Glad to have you here . The book in the glove box sucks ! Haven't made the dive yet mine still looks great , but it only 6 months old and park in the garage at all times .:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Congrats on the new baby. I'm sure you'll like it here. Lots of good info. I've had mine just 2 weeks.

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Top upkeep Mine has been staying black also!
I use soap at the self car wash were ya use the brush. But I dont take a brush to it I just high spray the top with the soap seems to really look great after I use that. Welcome
please post pictures ASAP!:) :yaya:

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
Welcome to the family :)

Can't wait to see some pictures...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts