VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GLaDOS - Aperture Labs
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, meet GLaDOS.
I've named her after a character in one of my favorite games Portal 2.
She has roughly 103k miles and a few scratches here and there but overall she has a good body and really nice interior.

There's a few things that I plan on doing to her interior to cover up some of the pretty rough scratches. Her leather seats are a tad worn, I'm not sure if there's much I can do to help restore her seats back to a nice condition.

She's my first ever Beetle and I plan on taking really good care of her and have her for years to come.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
Love your NB! But, my neck now has a kink......... :eek:

Can you fix your pics, so they're not sidways? :anon:

·
GLaDOS - Aperture Labs
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to take some different pics. I took those pics with my phone and no matter what I do they won't rotate correctly. I'll try to update with some other pics when I can. ;^-^

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
Awesome looking beetle! Like the name too- congrats and welcome to the family.

I too have that problem sometimes. You'll have to either resize them (photo resize app) or crop the pics.
I think this happens when we take the pics with our phones in the upward/tall way, vs. sideways/long way.

Keep taking pics either way. We live for them!

·
GLaDOS - Aperture Labs
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. That's a problem with taking them with my phone. I have a better camera so I plan on taking more pics soon.

I'm also going to be making some vinyl decals for her, again playing off of the video game references. I just have to get the right colors that compliment her color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts