NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I'm thinking about do the switchover this evening. Anyone object? Is there anything still outstanding that I'm forgetting? It seems like we're basically read to roll.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
no objections from me, lets kick this pig

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
jcroft said:
Guys, I'm thinking about do the switchover this evening. Anyone object? Is there anything still outstanding that I'm forgetting? It seems like we're basically read to roll.
Only thing I can think of is you are missing the beer ;)

I wont be around tonight as I'm out watching a football game (Wishing we still had Boerichter (Sp?) He still playing for the Cheifs?)

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
mmmmmmm bacon

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CrazyJames said:
Only thing I can think of is you are missing the beer ;)

I wont be around tonight as I'm out watching a football game (Wishing we still had Boerichter (Sp?) He still playing for the Cheifs?)
I drank enough last night for two nights. :)

No worries if people won't be around. It'll be okay.

Yes, Marc Boerigter is still playing for the Chiefs. he's the 4th receiver on the depth chat. Good, solid player. He was great for us about three seasons ago and has sort of dropped off, but he's still a solid guy that can be counted on. I like him. :)

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
jcroft said:
I drank enough last night for two nights. :)

No worries if people won't be around. It'll be okay.

Yes, Marc Boerigter is still playing for the Chiefs. he's the 4th receiver on the depth chat. Good, solid player. He was great for us about three seasons ago and has sort of dropped off, but he's still a solid guy that can be counted on. I like him. :)
Well... we will gladly take him back ;)

32 degrees and a chance of snow.. balmy weather for a football game.

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
Let's do this. :)

edit: what timeframe tonight are we looking at so I can grab some more Guinness and make sure the pizza's here. :) I heard the new mods were supposed to supply the pizza and beer. :p

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
The Cheat said:
Let's do this. :)

edit: what timeframe tonight are we looking at so I can grab some more Guinness and make sure the pizza's here. :) I heard the new mods were supposed to supply the pizza and beer. :p
Mmkay I like pepperoni, green pepper and mushrooms have it sent to:

James Webb
123 Fallswater RD NE
Calgary AB Canada
T3J 1B2

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
should have a little flash intro to the new forums a la 6 million dollar man ish

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Tonight works for me. Any idea what time?

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
marvins_dad said:
What - Survivor Night!!!!

j/k - I can have the laptop on at the coffee table.:D
It's Survivor night for me, too. And, I still need to watch Lost from last night (TiVo'd). And, I left work an hour early. So, I'm thinking soon. Like, within the next two hours. Sound okay?

·
Super Moderator
8,917 Posts
jcroft said:
It's Survivor night for me, too. And, I still need to watch Lost from last night (TiVo'd). And, I left work an hour early. So, I'm thinking soon. Like, within the next two hours. Sound okay?

Then don't check out the LOST thread on the Old Org - spoilers...:cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts