NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
Woo-Hoo! :banana: Congrats and welcome! Be sure to post some pics when you get it.

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
In for pics and info.
Your gonna love that TS. I guarantee.
Like Al said. Tell us more about it. And if ya get a chance fill out your member profile in the upper right corner.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will get pics Sunday. Lol I drove it a few hours ago, and it was my second time driving a manual love that little whistle sound it makes haha. Also I didn't know all beetles came with a flower holder, I thought it was some hippie thing xD

This car VWVortex.com - Wtt: 95 cabrio 1.8t swapped and shaved was my first time driving a manual, was my bro's cabrio and that was over a year ago. Anyways I drive motorcycles too so I get the shifting idea :cool:

I'm making a trip down to jersey saturday cause my bro is looking at either gettin a 2zz mr2 spyder or a flyin Mazda miata.. I'll give you guys more detail about my car Sunday though:D

Btw from Boston, MA;)

·
677 Posts
:popcorn: <--- Waiting until Sunday.

You know, you don't HAVE to put a flower in your vase...there's a thread out here where people talk about what they put in their vase. Lemme find it and I'll edit this post to add the link.

On a unrelated note - I've always wanted to go to Boston but my personal/business travels have never taken me there. One day..... :)

Edited to add....

Here's the link. :)

http://newbeetle.org/forums/styling-modifications/6802-what-do-you-put-your-vase.html

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
That was a trip. I now remember why I never go to the vortex anymore. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Org, and Welcome to the New Beetle. :party:

It IS a Volkswagen! :runnethov:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Haha! I see you made use of the headrest holes! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
History

Forgot to mention the previous owners of the car named it Walter, after Walter Gropius a German architect. The first owner of my car was a photographer named Nicholas Nickson. And that's the history of my beetle lol

·
677 Posts
Beautiful Beetle! :)

And I've heard people say their beetles smell like crayons - lol! Mine doesn't but I test drove one a while back that did. LOL!

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Does anyone else's beetle interior smell like crayons? :D

Lmao
Yep one of the byproducts of how they bonded the paint to the plastic. Nothing toxic but it does have a smell unlike any other car ;)

Congrats on the TS, great car and you will have a blast owning it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 16 of 16 Posts