VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone,

I've been lurking on this site for about a year and would like to thank everyone for all the posts and how to's. They have been a life saver.

I am an old air cooled guy (71 Bus) but I am now the primary mechanic on my daughter's 2002 Snap Orange 1.8 Turbo.

Have a day,
Rik

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
Finally! We've been waiting for you! :D

I, for one, would love to see pics of the Bug, in and out. Please? :wink2:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I'll post pictures of Benny the snap orange beetle. I still cannot believe my daughter named her car Benny.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks. I'll post pictures of Benny the snap orange beetle. I still cannot believe my daughter named her car Benny.
Haha you sound just like my dad - bought myself a 2002 Beetle on Saturday and I've named her Bella! My dad is also the primary mechanic - good ol' dads hey!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to you both. I am new on the site as well and have enjoyed seeing a lot of the input from Beetle owners.
My wife named her 2005 convertible "Brunhilda"

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
Welcome aboard Rik. Props to you for taking care of Benny. Hope to see pics of the ol boy soon.

We have a great contigency of GA New Beetle owners. They travel well and attend a lot of get togethers, one of which is our annual Tail Of The Dragon (TOD) cruise/weekend. Hope you and your daughter can join us.

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,419 Posts
Welcome, Rik! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts