NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2003 sun.yellow "Bessie"
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2003 NB that I loved,is now gone.It was time for "Bessie" to go to a new owner,a new family.Goodbye ALL,Thank you for having such a resourceful website,and forum.I have saved perhaps thousands of dollars on little repairs over the past year,and have enjoyed almost all of your posts.
Thank you moderator. Your work seems trivial to some,but in this day and age you serve a very worthwhile purpose.To inform the uninformed is a special thing.You should be proud of your work.
:):wave2:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
:wave:

Enjoy your new ride!

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
The 2003 NB that I loved,is now gone.It was time for "Bessie" to go to a new owner,a new family.Goodbye ALL,Thank you for having such a resourceful website,and forum.I have saved perhaps thousands of dollars on little repairs over the past year,and have enjoyed almost all of your posts.
Thank you moderator. Your work seems trivial to some,but in this day and age you serve a very worthwhile purpose.To inform the uninformed is a special thing.You should be proud of your work.
:):wave2:
All the best to you. BUT you don't have to go away- we don't banish or ostracize former beetle owners. You're beetle alumni now, and you'll always have new beetle history to share; and you're an orger too, and that can't be taken away from you.

Thanks Bessie for keeping your owner happy and safe. Continue to do the same for your new owners:wave2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts