VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Riviera Blue
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was googling how to refurbish my door panels and came across this forum. Lots of good info so I registered. Anyways, I have an 02' riviera blue GLS. It's getting old and needs some love and I plan to do it all myself (the last DIY project I had was a Corrado about 10 years ago until it was stolen and turned me off of fixing anything up). It's about to hit it's 200k birthday so I'm now searching for projects to bring my bug back to life.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Riviera Blue
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not many pictures of mine due to it not being too photogenic. It's previous owner was very neglectful and never maintained it. It need's an interior overhaul and the roof is starting to fade :(

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
I've only seen less than a handful of Riveria Blue New Beetles! :eek:

I think I found the Org through Google also, but in 2002. :wink2:

Welcome to the Org, Thanks for joining us! :wave2:

We also have a "Collective" over at Facebook. Hope to see you there too! :)

·
Lolita IS my WORLD....
109 Posts
Welcome to the ORG :clap: You will be well informed and much appreciated here, as we are all one BIG HAPPY Beetle Family!!!

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,471 Posts
Welcome to the Org! Beautiful NB! :)

Sent from my Peace. Love. And VDub. App
BTW.....is it May yet!?!?

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts

·
Riviera Blue
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. Joining here has inspired me to get started on my projects after puting it off for the last 4 years I've owned my bug. I ordered new carpeting and arranged for my drivers seat to be reupholstered when I take it out to put the carpet down. I'm going for a two tone black and tan look (black carpet, tan leather, and black and tan trim.)

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Sounds like a GREAT plan! Be sure to take pix of the progress so we can ALL see the transformation. A little TLC goes a long way with these new beetles.

:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts