NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Black Velvet
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Wesley and I have a black 2007 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5 L. This is my first VW ever; It all started with a little trip to my local VW dealership here in Long Beach (Timmons Volkswagen)basically all we were gonna do is get a quote and go home. did not even schedule a test drive but later on everything changed after hours of negotiating I was able to trade-in my 2005 Nissan Altima for a brand new Bug with only 2 miles on the clock .I was so psyched about my first VW that I just bought 3 days before my birthday. 6 years later and with only 28k miles I'm still in love with this bug, so far I've installed 18x8 TSW Jarama wheels gloss black,225/40 Michelin Pilot A/S plus tires, ST Suspensions coilovers, H&R anti-roll bars, Audi TT pedals, Crossed drilled and slotted rotors with ecs tuning brake pads, red calipers,6000k HID headlights. I've also been competing in car shows and brought home a few trophies; the most recent one was Dubfest back in September 2013. I'm looking forward to share similar stories and ideas with others of this incredible car; thanks again.:cool:

·
Air Cooled Relic
22 Posts
Welcome - as a newer member myself I have to say that this is a great site. I am just starting to get to know some of the regulars and so far everyone has been very helpful and very supportive without any negative comments. As another member said to me "welcome home" which said a lot to me. Hang out and get to know some of us, you will not be sorry you did.

·
Super Moderator
14,770 Posts
Welcome (finally!) to the Org! Both of ya's. :D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts