NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
June Bug 55
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, just wanted to introduce June bug and myself, I'm Amanda. June Bug is a Denim Blue 2013 convertible who I love dearly. She got sick the second day she was home with me and we have been fighting her illnesses ever since. The dealership has not wanted to play all that nice and so "big" VW has had to get involved and all of her issues are still not resolved but I am have not given up.

Everyone keeps telling me to get rid of her and trade her in that she is a lemon and will be a money pit... she has had several window issues, sealant issues, rolling up all the way issues, leaking issues, then we are dealing with whistling issues with the mirrors and its not something you can ignore I mean loud high pitch headache whistles and top of rattling noises from the overhead light/convertible switch area to the areas right behind the driver and passenger.

Its just been a hard road but one that I really don't want to give up on, I just don't want to go up to that dealership one more time!! Besides they are not very nice to me anymore.

Wow, I think I've introduced us and then some, thanks for reading and letting us be a part of the community, it is good to have a place to go!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
cool. theres a few of us here in dallas. welcome to the org.

-jd

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Welcome, from Central Texas. Down here in the Lyndon B. Johnson area. Home of beautiful golf courses, astronauts, retired Texas Rangers, and Chuck Woolery!
Find another dealership! There are tons to choose from,especially if you live in the metropolitan area.
Read up on the lemon laws in Texas, I believe if you take your car in for the same issue 3 times and they cannot fix it, you have a really good case and maybe get a new car out of the deal. :)
Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
welcome :) from dallas a beetle...i feel your pain the first year i had my beetle i was at the dealership almost every week it seemed like.

what dealership have you been going to? i know some are better than other with customer service i personally will drive out of my way if i don't like the dealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts