NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling off my floor mats, since my car is totaled. Bought them from ECS. Took them out of the box to take a picture of them, put them back in the box and never put them in the car, so they are brand new. Looking for $75+shipping, OBO. These are grey and for cars with the circular mat clips.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Feel free to make an offer. I need these gone!

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Seriously, make an offer! I'm moving in less than a month and I don't want to take these things with me!

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
Bump for mats that I wish I had the cash to buy! They look real nice. :)

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lowered price bump. Please make an offer!

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only difference on the cars is going to be what shape the retainers are. I think there is a way to make them work if you have the oval retainers but I'm not certain. And I have no clue what cars have the circular vs. oval retainers.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone buy these!

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. Lowered to $100 + shipping.

Keep in mind these are no longer being sold new! I'm giving it one more day on here and then they go to Craigslist.

·
Registered
307 Posts
don't take this the wrong way but probably the reason that nobody is really biting on them is when ecstuning cleared them out they were like $30 shipped. a ton of people got in on that deal and the price for these has been affected even if they are no longer being sold new when everyone jumped on them there became a surplus of them out there because of the price. Honestly ~50 is what they are worth right now IMHO but that is just me. I'm not trying to be mean by saying this just trying to point out possibly why nobody wants to jump on them at this price. Heck i've seen these come up often on e-bay for $35 shipped since that sale.

·
Registered
146 Posts
don't take this the wrong way but probably the reason that nobody is really biting on them is when ecstuning cleared them out they were like $30 shipped. a ton of people got in on that deal and the price for these has been affected even if they are no longer being sold new when everyone jumped on them there became a surplus of them out there because of the price. Honestly ~50 is what they are worth right now IMHO but that is just me. I'm not trying to be mean by saying this just trying to point out possibly why nobody wants to jump on them at this price. Heck i've seen these come up often on e-bay for $35 shipped since that sale.
You are correct, I bought the same floor mats ( front and rear ) from ECS tunning for $9.95! The shipping was $26.08! If one keeps a watch out on their web site, they are always having good stuff at a steep clearance price.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heck, I've asked for offers and no one is even offering up. Brand new before clearance they were $100 (finally found info on them last night).

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Offers please! Note, its OBO at the top! These are 100% brand new in box, never used. Taken out for the picture only. I'm closing on a house next week and I'm not taking these in the move.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Drop to $75+shipping OBO.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts