NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't see an Halloween thread yet this year.
What is everyone going as this year?

This is what Aiden and I have been up to this year...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Greetings Marvins_Dad

Costume looks Awesome :cool:

I popped down to the Pumpkin Yard to pick up
a couple of lanterns :D

And as for what am i doing. It's the
3rd year i will be attending the London Zombie Crawl :D
Hoping to hit 4,000 Zombies they are this year !!11!

Going as Bug Man again but this time taking my Girl too
Only hope she realizes what she's getting into :lol:

Photo's of me last year somehow got into a magazine :D

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Lol she asked us if we would slingshot her to the door for trick or treat... I told her no, but I think I may decorate her pumpkin candy pail to look like a green pig...

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,142 Posts
I love all the costumes!! I had to chuckle when you as what everyone was going as. It made me think of one year we were going to a Halloween party. my wife hates Horror movies. I love the Halloween movies, as well as the Friday the 13th. I said, I'm going to go as Michael Meyers. She said well that will be easy for me, I'll just run around in my underwear and scream, I said what? She said, If you are going as Michael Meyers, i'm going as one of his victims!

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
peanut is going as a ninja and lil Jennie is going to be a ballerina.. lol.. Will take a pic Saturday when we go to the zoo for boo at the zoo.. lol.. :D

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I will be looking forward to more pics! :pumpkin:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
My kiddos... Makenzie is a gothic raggedy anne. Xander is a dinosaur survivor (I need a better picture of him!). He didn't want to be a dinosaur HUNTER.. he had to be a survivor. It'll be done up better tomorrow for Halloween. :)

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Sorry I'm a little late to the party. :eek: I had a successful Halloween 2011. According to the neighbor, we had 293 Trick or Treaters. I thought it was a little slow. :p Had the fire pit going from 4:30 until midnight. :wink2: Jeremy dressed up as a soldier and Dad followed suit. We even watched the third period of the Hawks game on the driveway by the fire. :cool:

Attachments

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Looks like a festive Halloween for many this year!

Didn't dress up this year. Super busy with the new house...almost forgot it was Halloween yesterday until last weekend. Had to swing by Food Lion to get candy on my way home from work :eek: Spent time at our new place though working on some projects and had the front lights on and door open. Got a few trick-or-treaters :D It was cold and rainy last night so not the best night for it. But glad to see about 10 or so kids come by and get some candy. Our new neighborhood is definitely more fun than our current one :p

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
That was all Jeremy's idea. I displayed mine below it kind of looking up at the knife in his head and his buddy throwing up on him. :lol: I love Aiden's R2D2! :goodjob: A lot of time and effort into that costume. :cool: :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts