NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:guitar: :rockband: :dance2: :bestwish: :balloons: :band: :makeout: :kiss: :jester: :wave2: :wave3: :clap: :dance:

Yeah, go do that. Make it one you can remember.

Luv, Gail:yaya:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!!
:clap:

·
Achtung Baby
1,643 Posts
Awwwwww, Thanks so much!!! :) Hubby and the kids are taking me out to dinner tonight and I haven't decided where I want to go yet.
~Shelly

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha You Are All Old!!! Haahahahahaaaaaaaa
You must be the sweetest guy here on the org! :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

·
I Luv CGB!!!
2,128 Posts
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to all three of you! May all your birthday wishes come true.:dance2: :gift: :bestwish:

·
Achtung Baby
1,643 Posts
I had a good day!! A couple of kids in my preschool class got me some stuff. Some friends at work took me out to lunch. Hubby and kids took me to O'Charleys and hubby gave me a Dooney and Bourke bracelet, son #1 gave me DDR 2 and son #2 gave me a yummy smelling Yankee candle. :)
~Shelly

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Thanks for the happy birthday!! Since I turned 21, my parents splurged big time and took me to the Melting Pot. If you haven't gone there yet, you should!!:D $35-45 per person not including dessert, but WOW!! So worth it. I would eat vegetables every day all day if I could have their yummy cheese sauce with it(only half kidding here!) And my mom and dad also got me a new laptop, don't know how to get on the internet with it yet, but when i do , I might post my messages from Starbucks!!;) My mom and I also went to Oregon to stay with a friend for the weekend. Lots of NBs but I don't think I saw any orgers there. Tons of fun and yes, I had some wine and a martini, but I did not get drunk!!(Who wants a hangover, yuck).

Thanks again and happy belated birthday to shellbug and bloobug!

Cori

1 - 9 of 9 Posts