NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bubb: :fro: :wave3: :band: :gift: :balloons: :balloons: :crunk: :D Hope you're Birthday is awesome ya poop head! Being off of work for an extra 3 days...4 if you're counting turkey day, does make for a very good one.

Ohhh, so that means you only have to work 2 days this week you lucky son of a beeyatch!

Happy Day to you!!!

:clap: :guitar: :banana: :werd: :stickpok: :blahblah: :bestwish: :thewave: :rockband: :lilsis: :bigglasse :drevil: :toast: :toast: :party: :bignose:

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Happy, Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, Joy!!!
You must know this Ren and Stimpy diddy.

My wish is that you have this in you head every waking moment of the day! Happy B'day John!

Attachments

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only about a 1/2 hr left of your birthday! I hope you made it a good one!!!!

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
WOW kids and grown folks alike...Thank you very much.

Here i will describe the loot. The Birthday Bunny (which i invented yesterday for the under 10yr olds) brought me a box from ECS Tuning containing a Freedom Design black billet antenna, a set of euro center caps, and a set of TT pedals (but not for an automatic darnitall!!), i also hear the birthday bunny is also expecting a new set of floormats fer my ride.

Now, mom is still clueless as to what to buy as Xmas gifts. A new throw blanket (good start), then a ceramic Jack Skellington "goblet" which i will not use ever, a darth vader paper mask, 2 jars of peanut butter (??). I just don't understand her logic. One year she gave me a yoyo and a frying pan. My relatives who came over my Gram's house (mom insisted i have a cake) and i did get some sweet cash from my 2 aunt's and uncles, even Grandma. I guess i didn't do too bad for a grownup, i just miss getting stuff i actually asked for as gifts. The cash helps with things though and i know mom means well. It's just very weird for me at receiving gifts sometimes. I don't do it well.

But seriously, thank you everyone for checking in here. It's very nice of all of you. Just knowing total strangers are willing to bring me cheer is comforting. Yeeahigotalittletoomushyformytastethere...

Be well one and all and i thank you.

·
Your mileage may vary
7,566 Posts
FineExampl said:
But seriously, thank you everyone for checking in here. It's very nice of all of you. Just knowing total strangers are willing to bring me cheer is comforting.
"Total strangers?" Those are the folks at NJT rest areas. :D

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I wouldnt say we are TOTAL strangers. The meeting part is just a formality but we all know each other enough to at least say we are all aquintances, and alot of the people here I consider my friends. I dont have to meet them to know that they've made me laugh when I was sad or just sat and listened to me bitch about my day and I have done the same for them...thats what friends do! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts